Monday, May 30, 2005

Recitals over and Relaxing at camp

Well, the recitals are over. They went so well, and so smoothly and were such fun that all the small crises of the weeks leading up to the recitals were nearly forgotten.

Spent some time at a scout camp while my hubby and his buddy worked on the camps locks. I just sat and knit and read and relaxed. Didn't even have to worry about meals as Carol fed us quite well!

I'm working on the flame skirt from www.theknitty.com but I found an error! I just did what I knew they wanted instead of what it said and all is okay. Had to rip out and restart after 6 rows (doesn't sound like much but there were 530 stitches!) as I had twisted the stitches when I joined inspite of my care. So... the 2nd time I worked the 1st three rows back and forth so that I could see better when I joined. That worked. Photo's to come.

No comments: