Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hats and Mittens
















Karims sweater all finished, even the ducky buttons sewn on...this is the hat before I realized it was big enough to fit his mom! Almost done re-knitting it in a more suitable size. Checks and charms hat is finished, having a little more trouble with the mittens. For some reason, the round joins are not nearly as nice on the mitten as on the hat. ..hmmm. Anyway, I'll finish the Hat, then the mittens, then I can start on my NEW STR CLUB SOCKS! Such pretty yarn, I had thought of giving club sock 2 to my sister, but when I saw it I knew it was mine..all mine.

Have an "order" for 2 pair of Woolease socks for a friend to take to ...ooh, brain freeze, big biker rally....can't think of the name..anyhow...need to do those by August. hmmm I can do it, just have to buy yarn...and I told my self I wouldn't buy any yarn until after my birthday July 30th...this presents a pretty problem...

1 comment:

Kim in KCK said...

Sturgis?

Love the checks and charms hat, especially the colors. Where did you get the pattern?