Saturday, May 27, 2006

RECITAL DAY!

Today is Recital day! Whoo hooo! Like having a baby 9 months of hard work pay off today! Our shows are at 2:00 and at 7:00, and are going to be pretty good. I thought last years was my best ever, and I'm not sure I can say that this year, but it's going to be pretty darn good.

Knit a few rows on the Lorna's Laces socks for FN Lauren lat night....I'm really tempted to rip back, as the 2 S 2 C method left me with such sloppy ladders and workmanship....I keep telling myself that FNL won't mind...but I think that I do...however, I have so many more interesting projects calling to me that I'm not sure I want to waste time "redoing"..sigh...

Kim in KCK the hat pattern is called Checks and Charms, it's from Knitpicks, a purchased one, not free but pretty close I think.

No comments: