Saturday, June 20, 2009

rainy day



it's a really glooomy rainy day today. L is out of town with a friend, S is wroking on emergency preparedness project and I'm home alone. I'm out of sorts today. I know that it's a combo of the drugs and the lack of use of my arm and fear for the future, but knowing all that doesn't make it different. I slept fairly well in the recliner last night, better than 1st night, so adapting to life in the living room. Staying on pain med schedule every 4 hours is helping, odd that hospital wasn't careful about that. I did knit 1 round on my sock this am, 1 needle regular and two continental, both had diffuculties, think that as healing progresses I will still lean to regular as C is hard to establish any kind of tension. Photos are Spaz the puppy and Scamper with my shrug.

No comments: