Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's Done!

It's Done! The skirt is done! (doing happy dance) I finished in time for the Tri-Rivers Fair! Whoo hoo! (Better than last year when I was still working on my sock entry at 1am the morning of entries!) Some of it I'm not completely happy with... My gauge could have been tighter, I've got some serious puckers from some of the stranding, and I'm not really happy with how the yellow highlighting duplicate stitching looks....but that's perfectionist me. Most people won't see a single flaw, and my daughter who will wear it more often than me (and who I really made it for) thinks it's wonderful. We'll see what the judges say of course. Just to be clear, this is Jodi Green's Hot Tamale pattern from www.Knitty.com. I knitted it from Garnstudio "Paris" a cotton yarn on a size 6 needle.

No comments: