Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday

Spent Monday re-arranging studio's Tuesday schedule for fall, spent today re-arranging the lobby after the dancewear sale, finally all cleaned up. Trying to take care of all the details I am suppposed to take care of for other people, mail checks, mail dance notes, order leotards,, lots of little details and I'm afraid I will forget something and dissapoint someone!

Working on a lace shawl and haveing the worst time with the pattern, keep ending up with the wrong number of stitchs, and its not that hard! So, I retyped the pattern with a bigger font, spaced it out better and printed some sections in red and some in blue so I will be less likely to get confused. Using up some scrap balls just for the heck of it...started with a goldy yellow, moved to a gold woolease, then will work with an aran cream worsted, all seem to be about the same weight and the colors are going to blend I think. If it's not big enough when I run out of cream I think a brown might look nice, think I have some of that too!

Have the night off, think I'll go knit.

No comments: