Sunday, December 18, 2005

Snow day



Brrr it's cold! We got between 8 and 11 inches of snow yesterday (depending on who you listen to) so had to cancel all studio activities including rehearsals, NH show and Starfeet party. Had Sid take me to studio to do the computer back up so I could print statements at home and drag home the 100 lb bag of costume books to work on that some more! Dec. 31 deadline is looming!

Knitted, picked back and reknitted on hat for Kathy T's hubby Todd. I could have made 2 hats in the time I've been working on it if I'd just pay attention to the damn cables and which way they are going! A little afraid it's too small, but if it is, I'll just make another one. Got 2 big skeins of the Woolease worsted so have lots of yarn.

Photo is of the Ballet hat I made for niece Lauren. Hard to reach but bottom row says Ballet, top row says Hip Hop. I want to use same idea to make headbands to sell at studio.

1 comment:

Kim in KCK said...

You did a great job on the HipHop Ballet hat! I think that will work great for headbands at the studio. Maybe you coul do them so that they are reversible, one side says Hip Hop and they can reverse to Ballet...or is that what you were already planning?