Thursday, October 19, 2006

Baby Hats

Wed as I'm tying on the cards and getting the warmupamerica package ready to mail, I realize that I only have 10 hats! There are 12 from my mom and only 10 from me...ack! So this am I finished knitting the 2nd hat. DD took my camera, but 1 was a burgundy tweed yarn and 1 was white red heart with a purple stripe, just cause I got bored knitting the plain white.

Mailing it tomorrow as well as as the lace baby hat. Glad someone will get use out of it.

Sat is the day the Townies get their swap parteners! I have to work 9-3 with Nut rehearsals then run to the flu shot clinic before I can get to computer to see who I have, then out to YARNS to buy my parteners yarn. I always feel guilty that I don't support them (as you know I have been knitting up stash yarn since Jan!) (although I was mighty tempted by the Uncle Sam Opal at astrids site! Since I found out that JKL needles was out of business (even though the site is still up and acts like it takes your order!)I'm still searching for new needles for the halloween vest because the addi's are driving me nuts.

AND TODAY MY COMPUTER GETS WEIRD! Music teacher gave me a cd to copy off the song I'm doing choral-ography for the boys for. It ripped okay, but NOW I can't hear any of my music files! I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff and still nothing, only sound coming out of speakers when I try to play a music file is a "purring" sound. Computer makes all it's other sounds (dings, chimes, etc) just won't play my music.
sigh...this is serious...I can't edit my studio music if I can't hear it.

No comments: