Thursday, October 26, 2006

No photos

My daughter has my camera so I can't post any photo's! Lovely child, but she doesn't return stuff.

I finished a baby hat using the same pretty lace pattern that I'm using for my STR socks. Finished a pillow for my friends art gallery.

Finished the gussett of sock two, can't wait to wear them, so pretty!

Need to shop for my JLT swap partener today or tomorrow. Want to get it done before I'm no longer mobile! So many choices for her! Sssh...she might read this, but probably not, I don't think anyone does. No matter.

Working as a para sub again today for E. She's really sweet but I can see that her life will be difficult, hopefully some special classes in her future to help prepare her for life. Gotta run!

1 comment:

Melinda Kaye said...

Vivette - I read your blog! I check in about once a week to see what you've been working on. I also read all the posts on the KKP list, and enjoy reading about your life.
Melinda Kaye