Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nov 1

Just 1 hour until I go to hospital to have my knee worked on. A little nervous!
Finished 3rd baby hat for C. last night, she goes to get her babies on Nov. 15th! They might be too big for babies now, but I'm sure they'll grow into them!
Also finished the STR socks for ME! Soft and cushy, and not a color I probably would have chosen. I pre-registered for the club, but having 2nd thoughts about the amount of money, given my budget this year. Have a little time to think about it. I have liked all the patterns but the sideways cuff one. Need to sew buttons on 2nd one and try to wear them, might like them afterall. The Hippy Crunchy drove me nuts so I used Toni's Tootsies instead, so I guess I didn't like all the patterns afterall!

Well, Blogger is being stubborn and won't upload the photo of the hat so you'll just have to wait! :)

I have a reader! Hi Martha!

Didn't have very many Trick or Treaters yesterday, bought too much candy ...oh well...I'll enjoy it even though I'm supposed to be losing weight. Daughter L and friends came over to show off costumes and raid the candy bowl.

My bamboo circ came from Wildflower (www.wildflowerknits.com) and a skein of the 1776 Fortissma Stars and Stripes. It was $18.00, about what my LYS is selling it for, can't understand how Astrid (www.astriddutchobessions.com)(I think that's right) can sell for $9.50! crazy. Anyhow, now I can finish the Halloween vest...I got so frustrated with the slippery addi's that I just let it sit in the basket until I found needles I could work with.

No comments: