Friday, November 10, 2006

Gove # 3


I finished the 1st of the # 3 set. The photo color is really off due to my scanner, it's really a lime green! looks kinda sick olive in photo.
Yarn : Caron Simply Soft
needles: size 6
Pattern: adapted Nina's Sox by Jeanne Townsend
6 rows ribbing, pattern on 15 stitches, knit rest plain.
6 rows ribbing after thumb bind off.

After I finish this post I'm going to try to vacumn. Living room floor hasn't been vacumned since Nov 1 when I had my surgery...5 cats, yarn bits,, ooo it's gross.

Using 1 crutch today just to keep me upright so I don't re-injure the thigh muscle that I hurt playing quasimodo trying to be superwoman and walk unaided on Wednesday.
I'm missing coffee with the girls this am, darn this not being able to drive thing grrr...

1 comment:

Knitting Rose said...

Oooooohhh no - not even being able to go for coffee! /that is almost criminal. I am very sorry for you. I love the fingerless mitts. that is a beautiful pattern. Keep knitting - don't worry about the floor and heal up!