Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Oct 6,2006




Well, I have ripped back, reknit dropped stitches, and reknit rows on that Halloween vest and even got 1 new row I'd never knit before done! I always think it's going to be fun to make these incredible color work things and I end up driving myself nuts. Can't wait for my Crystal Palace needles to show up, I really, really, don't like these Addi turbos's. The Socks are STR Tatania (club sock #4) in the simpler Cabin Air pattern. I really like the colors, I don't have too many darker toned socks. I decided not to carry the pattern down the foot as my sneakers press on the top of my foot a little and I don't like the feeling with a patterned foot.

My knee feels soo good today, the cortisone shot kicked in, nearly pain free for 1st time in 6 weeks! woo hoo!

No comments: