Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another beautiful day


WIP Karim's stocking FO "The Shawl"
It's 80*, I just walked a mile at noon on Nov 3rd in a t-shirt. I'm going to remember this day on a cold January day when it's -15 and I have to put a blanket on my lap to drive to the studio!

Nearly finished with mom's Madison scarf. It's very pretty and very soft. The yarn is really cream colored, not lavendar as it looks in photo! I do think I'll make the pattern again.

I keep trying to move the photo's around, but it won't let me. aggravating.

1 comment:

Becky said...

hi, I saw your post on the Townsend list about making a stocking so I checked it out on your blog. It looks great so far! I wanted to invite you to joing the StockingAlong at http://stockingalong.blogspot.com/

Send me an email to join if you're interested!