Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday, Monday

Well, it's Monday. The Thanksgiving visit went well, I was sad to leave Salina without my daughter, but all was fine. Had a very nice visit with family, no one got upset, food was great, and it was all really fun.
Came home to some dissappointment as daughter had permission to use my kitchen to have a little celebration with some of her friends who also had to work/no family/ etc. Kitchen was a mess, glasses littering living room, and they had drunk all the tequila, opened a bottle of wine, and later in the evening I discovered they had drunk all my kaluha also. I guess she's not as mature as I thought she was. Oh well, I'll know better next time.
We had to put 2 new tires on her car and this morning after doing this post I'm off to do an oil change on her car. Merry Christmas!

During the visit I started and finished my winter hat. I started off with the Koigu pattern, but after 2 inches of the moss stitch I decided that I did not like the way it looked with the striping yarn, so went back to plain knit leaving the moss stitch band as a "design" element. Finished hat in the car on the way home, just intime for cold weather to hit! Also finished a plain scarf in soft boucle for a gift, will get that box mailed off to Switzerland this week, and started a MD scarf in some Red Heart. Not liking it all that much, so it may go on the sale table.

Have lots to do today, so must get to it!

No comments: