Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"Back " to work!

Studio reopens today! (Not that it was ever closed!) Yay hooray! I am so lucky to love my job! I can't wait to see all my babies again, and all the new babies are coming to play with me today with a Bitty class for 3's and 2 PreK Combo classes for 4's and 5's . What fun!

I'm about 4 rows from ending the shawl, but now I want to add a knitted edging to it. I'm looking for a pattern that will teach me how to do it. I understand the knitted edging but don't understand how to do it...I think that I pick up a stitch from the edge, cast on my number of stitches, work back to the edge, pick up another stitch etc, but not sure.

Leslie says that I have at least 2 readers, how fun, I've always thought I was just typing away to myself!

Lisette and Tony didn't get to come over yesterday and I was missing "family" time, but my brother Eric sent me some photo's from the family get together in Omaha so I felt a little included that way. It's hard being the only one who doesn't live there. I don't feel very connected to everyone. Oh well... guess that's life.

Determined to get a number of things done this am that I have been putting off so I'm off to make a 2nd cup of coffee, and a list and start knocking them off!

Got hired for a "choral-ography" job, easy one, just re-teaching a piece I did last year to a new crop of kids, 3 class meeting will do it, and they want me to do a 2nd piece too, that'll be a little harder being new work, but it's always fun to work with the 8th graders.

No comments: