Tuesday, September 27, 2005

sitebuilder grrr

Okay, all I needed to do to the wesite was to add the Moscow Ballet button to the navigation bar, link it to the page, create the photo page, link it and publish it all. Sitebuilder locked up 3 THREE!!! times, crashing computer each time. Finally, I just deleted the blankety -blank page with the audition photo's on it and was able to save and publish...weird and frustrating!

Nearly done with mitten #1, I think I should have done the cuff to thumb gussett a little differently, but I wanted long mittens so my wrists wouldn't get cold when I shoveled snow this winter and I think they will work just fine. Mitten #2 may be a few stitches smaller across the palm, doesn't matter since I wasn't planning on entering in the fair as they'll look worn after snow shoveling this winter!

No comments: