Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tue and Wed

Yesterday was a busy fun day. Taught the sign section for Silent Night to South Middle School Sensations in their teachers absence. Computer drove me nuts with crashes but all is okay. Great classes at the studio including a 50% increase in the Belly Dance Class from 2 to 4! I just think it's so much fun that I didn't mind teaching the 2, but 4 is 2x the fun. Wish I had a few more in my young adult classes, had quite a few register but changed minds as the real world of work interferred.

Came home and knit on my mitten, nearly finished with it, wish I'd done the long cuff all in ribbing though, oh well.

Today while waiting for computer to finish doing something I knit 3 rows on the never ending shawl, correcting 2 mistakes in transit instead of ripping back, yeah me!

and today Lynn in KC asked to publish the poem I put up here in her guilds newsletter. That's fun too!

Tomorrow will not be much fun as Sid and I must go to a funeral for a friend of his. Richard was only 51 and a lot of fun to be around at the few ham meetings I attended. I think his massive heart attack really shook Sid up considering Richard was younger than he is and apparently in better health. Unfortunately, we will be attending more funerals in the future.

No comments: