Tuesday, June 13, 2006

AGGREVATIONS

Aggrevation doesn't begin to describe it.
1)I have to put about $1500 into my 1993 van because a/c blew out and took some stuff with it. I have road trips to make or I'd just let it be, don't really need air going from house to studio or house to wal-mart. Has to be done in time for me to leave for nationals.
2) my studio credit card got hacked, account has been blocked, can't get me a new card in time for me to leave for nationals.....grrr
3) bogus charge on my phone bill... a $5.52 charge for directory assistance from ILD Services, got it taken off but still....
4) too much to do, to little time to do it...
5) computer locks up every blasted chance it gets! We have paid for the windows "upgrade" to "genuine" ... it was genuine, but it's a long story...anyhow, we've paid but haven't had time to do it, and until we get it done, I'm basically handicapped.

No comments: