Monday, June 12, 2006

Rainy Day Monday

It's pouring down rain this am, good for plants, bad for plans!
Festival is over, we did our jobs, had fun, I bought a piece of art for the studio, a little glass fused piece that says dance that artist is making for me...she had bliss and serentity and stuff like that but said she'd make me a dance one. Only $36 which was well under my self-imposed $50 art budget. First year I bought a heart and stars hanging, 2nd year a drawing of a ballerina, and now this....each a different style..fun. When daughter returns camera and I get the item I'll post a photo of it.

Working on my Rock and Weave STR club sock...not sure I like it at all, but it's a learning experience for sure..learned linen stitch and picot bind off. Also learned an i-cord bind off through helping a friend, quite sure that's much more trouble than it's worth!

Working on a little girl hat in a "design" of my own...doing it on the fly without drawing or color ing on charts so not sure how it will turn out..the hearts band is pretty, we'll see about the flower band...again...no camera!

No comments: