Saturday, July 23, 2005

Happy Anniversary Sid!

Today is my anniversary, married 22 years to my husband Sid, who is a very good man. Does laundry, mows lawns at home and studio, and doesn't complain when work takes too much time and I don't cook meals. Love you bunches dear!

Today I will spend time at the studio for registration, hoping that someone will come in. Last year only 2 people came in, most prefer to do mail in registrations, but I do this each year just because.

I am working on a 2 socks at once on 2 circular needles, toe up, with an afterthought heel... not really liking it at all .... only advantage I see is that when working with scrap yarn both socks can match more easily... Perhaps if it was a top down as I usually do, oh well, one must always keep learning new things, sometimes if only to discover that you really do like the old way best!

I think it's kind of comforting in an odd way to know that absolutely no one reads my blog. hmmm

No comments: