Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hot Hot Hot!

It's soo hot that sitting inside the A/C and knitting is all I want to do! Decided to change the "stuff" on the walls over the sofa, so took down all the little country knick-knacks, put them for sale on EBay and bought a nice print of a french market at Hobby Lobby. I'll get an inexpensive poster frame at Wal-mart and things will look a little "fresher". Saw a print I want for the bedroom, don't know why I didn't buy it too...oh well, Hobby Lobby will be open again on Monday and I can get it then.

I'm at the top of the Hot Tamale skirt. Yay! I couldn't do the decreases as written as DD is much shorter than the original designer, but I think it's working out okay. Will go buy the lining material (also on Monday), and should have it finished in time for the fair entry. I will have a little yarn left over, wonder if I'd have enough to come up with a halter, hmmm.

I made a tiny sock for my grandbaby to be out of the Bastille day sock yarn. It's so cute!

No comments: