Sunday, July 03, 2005

Holiday weekend

July 3rd and I'm just relaxing away...Today I printed lots of pages for my dance studio registration mail out but I've run out of paper and am waiting for hubby to go with me to Sams because I can't lift the carton of paper! I watched SpiderMan 2 and knit on a sage green shell for myself of Bernat Softee Chunky, that will go with the new green pants I bought the other day. Kinda went wild at K-mart, bought the green pants, pink pants and matching top, a green silk top. white pants, a pink top and 2 swim suits (which were the real reason I went to K-mart to begin with!) I'm trying to upgrade my look and look more "adult"...sigh.. at my age you'd think I'd have figured it out by now.

Working on Hot Tamale skirt, but just wanted to watch the movie and not count chart x's.

Finished book 5 of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series...they are so fun! I was going to sit in my little baby pool and read this afternoon, but it's getting so over cast and rainy looking that I don't think that's gonna happen!

No comments: