Monday, February 20, 2006

Busy Weekend!

Back of Karim's sweater, 1st bind offs done.
Twinkle scarf and Adora yarn. You can also see the Patternworks catalog I was drooling over!



What a busy weekend! Hardly any time to knit (boo hoo). Friday night worked on checking in costumes, my living room is such a mess!

Saturday, rehearsals, then a performance at Bethany College that went well, then the Cyrcle's annual dress up party and overnight at Peggy's loft. Got into my pretty red dress (yeah!), we ate some tasty junk food, danced, drank a little, chatted and celebrated Rose's birthday, we were laughing at ourselves for how sedate we have become over the years. Sunday a SDA (Salina Dance Association) meeting at Red Lobster (Caesar salad, grilled grouper, vegs, baked potato) good conversation, business decisions made. Then onto a baby shower for Rose's daughter Cary, which I got to only a half hour late!. Lots of baby boy clothes, and stuff, silly game of scooping cotton balls from one bowl to another while blindfolded, good cake, good punch, a good time.

Came home, napped on sofa, made simple dinner of grilled brats and baked potato and then sat of sofa watching tv and knitting. Desperate Housewives (baby sweater) Grey's Anatomy (chunky cable purse, which I am now re-doing with the yarn doubled as it should have been but designer neglected to state that in the pattern!) news and weather (Twinkle scarf). The scarf yarn is something I found at Big Lots for $1.00/ skein. Only had 2 skeins of this yarn in the pinky color, but also got 3 skeins of this pink Adora yarn. I decided I needed a pink scarf for me!

LL 2nd sock gussett done, working on foot, a new pair for me soon!
Too much work to do today for me to be wasting much more time this way.... 3rd week of month means statements, newsletters, calendar updates, etc.

No comments: