Thursday, February 16, 2006

WIPS and FO

The pink chunky Cable Bag from Knitpicks, that I knit with only 1 ball of the yarn, because NOWHERE in the pattern did it say to use 2 strands. Help reply says "designer assumed you would know to use 2 strands". well... you know what they say about assume...


The socks are my Lorna's Laces Amythyst stripes that have been in stash for quite a while. I'm tying to knit in chronolgical order. 60 stitches, size 1 needles, doing an anatomical toe, decreasing more on little toe side than the big toe side to match my feet. It's an expirement.

This is Karims baby sweater in Simple Stripes from Knitpicks, pattern from knitpicks too. 79 stitches on size 1 addi turbo. Lisa's shawl finished except for finishing in the ends. 3 skeins of Homespun. Lisa gave me the yarn for my 50th birthday in 2002...finally found a use for it! I like the idea of giving back gift yarn as a FO.

1 comment:

Kim in KCK said...

I like that idea, too. Giving a FO from gift yarn back to the giver. I hope you enjoyed your day of knitting. Good to have you back. Your work is beautiful.

Kim