Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm back!

I'm back from vacation in Cancun...tan and rested...Office manager said that if it gave me this relaxed and attitude she'd pay to send me back next year. I loved it...it was the most beautiful and relaxing week. We stayed at VCI www.royalrestorts.com click on club international. I'll be posting photo's when I get them back. This lovely resort must be sold next July (end of it's 30 year time span and by Mexican law must be sold) and the fear is that new owner will bulldoze it and build another huge monolithic gazzillion villa structure without the charm of VCI.

I've been knitting ... finished SIL's shawl exept for a few ends, and started on GS Karim's baby sweater yesterday. Had to buy new needles as Mexican inspector took mine when leaving...sigh... Also on kneedles the Chunky Cable Handbag from www.knitpicks.com and plain no pattern socks of Lorna's Laces Amethyst Stripe.

1 comment:

Kim in KCK said...

Welcome back. Can't wait to see the pix!