Thursday, February 16, 2006

Just another Thursday

Working on 2nd sock of the Lorna's Laces Amythest Stripes. Working on baby sweater in Knitpicks Simple Stripes. Going to rip out and re-knit the Knitpicks Chunky Cable Handbag as I got the notice that the yarn was supposed to be worked doubled. Darn! Lisa's shawl is finished though except for weaving ends. It's LB Homespun, so don't think it'll block out. Guess I could try it though.

Little bit of a lazy day today, not too much studio stuff that can be done, as I can't do the 2A and 2B classes practice cds as I don't have their jazz and tap music from that teacher yet. Annoying. Just realized that I only have 9 blank cd's left so couldn't do those groups any how.
I feel guilty sitting and knitting during the day as I have the mind-set that I should be "working" and not "playing" but maybe I'll just rip out the handbag..and watch last nights "Invasion" on videotape.

No middle school work today as it's teachers conferences, and it's cold today and much as I'd like to go get my photo's from Wal-mart, might just stay inside until 3:00 when I HAVE to leave the warmth of my house. This weekend is going to be a busy one with rehearsals on Sat am, a basketball performance Sat at 5:00 , a party and sleepover at 7:00, a lunch meeting at 1:00 on Sunday and a baby shower at 2:30 on Sunday! Dang!

No comments: