Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Kids, Kats, Knits

Frank and RickyFish took the opportunity to steal a few bites from the food container after I had just poured the new bag in and before I could shut the door of the bin. They looked so cute I let them nibble a bit while I got the camera.
I also realize how much bigger Frank is than RickyFish! who is a delicate little lady.








I knit these toddler socks of Knitpicks parade yarn. The yarn was left over from my hat and mittens and I didn't bother matching stripes. I think they are quite cute even if they don't match. They'll go in my charity box for CIC. Last year I didn't send any and felt bad about it, so this year I have at least one pair!








Karim's mom sent a photo of him exploring the taste of dirt! She said he was so quiet that she knew he was into something he shouldn't be! Don't we all remember that phase!















This is Karim's sweater blocked and drying. Next step is to sew together. I never feel like I do a really good job on this part.

No comments: