Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pet the yarn or pet the cat?



Frank was a little jealous of the attention I was paying to the STR Club package.! The yarn is so soft and pretty! I have had to have great will power. I had to finish the charity socks on the size 2 needles 1st AND I had to finish the chainmail hood and sleeves. I allowed myself to wind up the ball yesterday. Ran out of yarn for sleeves tonight, and ordered more. Was extremely fortunate to find this yarn for $3.97 instead of the $11.25 the theatre paid for it! Even with shipping the 2 skeins came to $6.48 each, still a savings. So...tonight I get to cast on my club socks! Yay me! Had an unexpected 2 hrs free at studio tonight so ran home to have a dinner with hubby...but he had a meeting, so I'm eating rerun goolash at the computer. oh well.

and the best news? DD's car is nearly finished (3 weeks now!) (got told today that brakes were metal on metal sigh...) so I will have MY CAR back by Monday and I can put my bumpersticker on it!

yeah....too cool...I know I'm weird, but hey....

No comments: