Saturday, October 08, 2005

225 stitches

"The Shawl" has 225 stitches, and about enough yarn left for 4 rows, 1 pattern, 1 purl back, 1 knit and bind off. The end is near.

Ordered Parade yarn from www.Knitpicks.com to make a hat to match the nearly finished mittens to me...just in time too as it's pretty nippy walking my mile in the 40* mornings. My fingers were so cold this morning as I walked that I slipped them out of the fingers of the glove so they would stay warmer. Also ordered a snowman stocking pattern and a Simple stripes to make a sweater for Karim. Coming from www.Elann.com is the yarn for the snowman stocking, and coming from www.theknitter.com is yarn to repair the toes of my socks that are wearing out...just plain Socka.

Recieved a DVD of the Nutcracker from the Moscow Ballet yesterday, and things are MUCH clearer, including a few mistakes I have made that I will try to correct tomorrow. Will show the dancers the dvd at rehearsal so they will have a better understanding also.

My hotwater for my coffee is ready, so it's off to the studio. Show at Drury Place retirement apts today, without 4 key dancers so could be a weird show!

No comments: