Thursday, October 06, 2005

lazy morning


Today is a lazy morning...not that much that "must be done" so I'm kinda lazing my way through the morning. Watched all of Good Morning America to see Windsor Castle, such glorious sights, the carvings, the paintings, the velvet and that kitchen! What a wonder that would be to see it in person!

I wore my tiger socks again yesterday. They are quite comfortable and came through the washer/dryer process just fine. Hubby does a lot of the laundry and things just have to be able to stand up to it!

Printing off some studio photo's for this years scrapbook, and then will go to Jo Ann's for the satin to make the tops for Suerte. Wish my sewing machine was working better, hate to sew them up and have them fall apart! I'll look at the machines at too. I do need a new one, but want to do some research before I buy a machine willy nilly.

Last night I picked back 2 rows on the shawl...so close to being finished but, there was an error I just couldn't fix with out picking back. I am so anxious to have this one finished! Ordered yarn for a sweater for Karim, a hat for myself to match the winter mittens I'm nearly finished with and pattern and yarn for an ambitious Christmas stocking...probably for Karim. No new photos' of the baby, must nag Isa for some! I picked up a cozy sleeper with a Christmas design for him for only $3.00! I have a small bear with a pumpkin that I'm going to mail to him, thought about doing tiger socks for him, but think instead the remaining tiger yarn will go to favorite niece Lauren.

No comments: