Friday, October 14, 2005

I Like Fridays

Ooh, I like Fridays! I don't teach at the studio, I don't teach at the middle schools, I get to have coffee with my friends and in the evening I get to sit and knit for several hours! All my new ordered yarns have come in and I am so eager to start new projects, need to finish Lisa's shawl...it's coming along...amazing the difference the huge needles and bulky yarn make!
The never ending shawl is calling for a border (sigh) so it's off to HL today to buy 1moreskeinofyarn for this thing!

I got my tickets for Alvin Ailey II today! Who hoo! Row c seat 9...almost close enough to touch them...I'm so excited. They are offering a master class, but I have rehearsals scheduled on that day and since the dancers didn't look so good at the retirement home show...I hate to cancel on them, just to go watch a class.

Okay, blogger is being strange and doesn't seem to want to upload the photo of lisa's shawl so maybe tomorrow.

No comments: